23 January 2021
Willunga Recreation Park from 2-9pm
Adults cost $20
Willunga, South Australia will host the largest regional celebration of local craft beer with the return of the popular Fleurieu Beer Festival on Saturday 23 January 2021.
Following on from the sell-out success of its inaugural event, the one-day festival will present an expanded line-up of ten local breweries and a smorgasbord of fun-filled entertainment, live music and food.
The afternoon will include a chance to meet the brewer, live music, plus you may browse the local stalls, share an afternoon with friends sampling Fleurieu’s finest brews, fantastic local food burgers, BBQ, coffee and icecream for dessert. Entry is $20 an adult, with a souvenir beer cup included, this will be a fantastic weekend and we look forward to seeing at our Fleurieu Beer Festival.
Children under 18 years free though they will need a ticket, thanks.
Joining us for the 2021 Fleurieu Beer Festival
Frequently Asked Questions for 2020
- Tickets purchased online only https://www.trybooking.com/BNGZD
- Shuttle Bus From McLaren Vale & Aldinga link: https://www.trybooking.com/BNWZP
- Bring a picnic blanket or chair for the oval
- There will be chairs and tables under the trees, and marquees in the food areas, umbrellas on the oval with small tables only
- Camping allowed on the oval if you would like to stay safe and bring a swag you are most welcome
- Toilets open all night for campers
- Public Transport: bus stop right out front on Main Road Willunga.
- Information via Adelaide Metro options are catch the train to Seaford and bus to Willunga Stop 97
- Seaford bus #751 https://adelaidemetro.com.au/routes/751
- Seaford bus #751W & Aldinga Bus #755 & Port Willunga Bus #756
- Access to oval via Railway Tce Willunga preferred due to the ‘Festival of Cycling’ event
- Food options: BBQ, burgers, hot dogs, pizzas, acai bowls, Turkish and vegan options plus icecreams for dessert
- Wine, cider, soft drinks are available for purchase, plus water on tap
- Entertainment:with Laura Hill, Anthony McCann, T & Band, Dustbowl Chic & Easy Club
- As this is a licenced event there will be no special activities for children
- Variety of market stalls on site
- This will be a Non-Smoking venue
- Security check ID at the gate with stamp for over 18s
- No BYO options
- No dogs allowed
- Forktree Brewing
- Goodieson Brewery Co
- Mephisto Brewing
- Moana Brewing
- Shifty Lizard Brewing Co
- Smiling Samoyed Brewery
- South Coast Brewing Co
- Swell Brewing Co
- Tap It Party Hire
- Vale Ale
- Victor’s Place & Wines
- Zontes Footsteps Winery